- Medical Education: University of Illinois, Chicago, Il.
- Internship: Evanston Hospital, Evanston, Il.
- Residency: University of Illinois, Department of Ophthalmology, Chicago, Il.
- Fellowship: Glaucoma, University of California San Diego, San Diego, Ca.
- Board Certification: American Board of Ophthalmology
- Special Interests: Comprehensive Ophthalmology, Glaucoma, Cataract Surgery (no stitches, and including use of Premium lens technology)
- American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ASCRS)
- Residence: A native of Wilmette, Il., Dr. Goldstick currently resides in Glencoe, Il.
- Hobbies: Dr. Goldstick enjoys traveling and sports. He is also a ‘foodie’, enjoying cooking, restaurants, and dining. He likes spending free time with his wife, their two sons, and with friends